The PAN Card Holders can make their PAN Card Photo Change if needed. Here, you can quickly change your photo. Change photo in PAN Card within minutes by following the below process. The applicants can get clear information regarding PAN Photo Change on this page. Read the article entirely to know more details.
PAN Card Photo Change Form
PAN card is one of the main identity proof. It is helpful for us in many ways. You can do money transactions, for new landline mobile connection, Passport, Driving license, opening new bank accounts, starting a new business, etc with the proofs of PAN Card. You can find the process of PAN Card Photo Change in the below paragraphs.
If any mistakes or misprint occurs in your PAN card, you can change them quickly. Only the PAN Card Holders can only change their photo in the Permanent Account Number. The applicants have to fill the PAN Card Change Request Form compulsory to change their photo in PAN card. You will get the New PAN card with the same PAN Number. Read the below sections to know more details about PAN Card Photo Change.
Conditions required for Photo Change in PAN
PAN cards are issued by the Indian Government to know the tax payers in INDIA. Every individual and employee must have PAN Card to purchase goods, buying a new vehicle, Property, applying for credit card, etc. People can apply for PAN Card either in Online or Offline. After getting PAN if there are any mistake printed on our PAN CARD you can change them by applying for PAN change Request Form. If you want to update your photo with the old one, you can change your photo in PAN card. All you want to do is fill the PAN Change Application form for making changes in your PAN Card. For the sake of the PAN Holders, we are providing some steps in the below sections. Therefore, the applicants can implement them to change their photo in PAN card.
How to change Photo in PAN Card
PAN card is essential for many things as mentioned in the above. If the applicants have to change their photo in PAN Card, they can easily change with the help of the provided steps. So, the PAN Card Holders who want to change the photo in PAN card have to read the following steps carefully. Without any confusion, you can change your photo in PAN by the given process.
Steps for Changing Photo in PAN Card
- First of all, go to official website or make use of the link provided below.
- Select the language which you want and read the guidelines thoroughly.
- Scroll down the page. You will find Category of the Applicant at the bottom of the page.
- You can see new PAN card or Change Request form.
- Once read the application form and fill it.
- Fill the * mark blocks without fail because they are mandatory.
- To indicate that you are applying for photo change tick the 7th point.
- Enter your PAN Number.
- If you want a paperless application form select “yes.”
- Upload your Photo, Signature, and Documents.
- Use Digilocker to fetch your documents.
- If you feel the Paperless Application process difficult, then select No option and continue the process.
- After filling all the details in the application form click on submit button.
- Pay Rs.107 through Demand Draft, Credit card, Debit card, Cheque, and Net banking.
- Hence, your Application is completed by paying money.
- You will receive an acknowledgment number and a copy to your registered mail id.
More Steps for Manual Application Process
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation acknowledgment number to your email id and a copy of application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Paste 2 white background passport size 3.5 cm * 2.5 cm.
- Put a signature on the photo.
- Attach your Address Proof, Date of Birth, Identity Proof and Aadhar card xerox copies to the application form.
- If you do not pay the fee through online, attach the demand draft or cheque to the application.
- Write your acknowledgment number on the backside of the demand draft or cheque.
- Keep all the documents and application form in an Envelope.
- Write Application For PAN Change Request Form – Acknowledgment number as heading on the envelope.
- Finally, sent the Envelope to NSDL Pune office.
NSLD e-governance Infrastructure Ltd,
5th Mantri Sterling,
Nr.Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016.
Offline process for PAN Card Photo Change
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS only with Black ink.
- Put signature or thumb in required places.
- Paste 2 photos with a white background on the application.
- The signature should not exceed the given boxes.
- Signature on the photo compulsory because it is mandatory.
- Your date of birth, address proof, identity proof should be attached with the application.
- If you don’t have the above proofs Aadhar card is enough.
- Keep the application and documents in an Envelope cover.
- Don’t Forget to write acknowledgment number on the reverse side of the demand draft or cheque.
- If you find any PAN centers near your home submit the envelope along with documents and Pay the Fee.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAN CARD HOLDERS
The applicants of PAN Card have to follow the below instructions to change their Photo in PAN Card easily.
- Fill the application form in Block letters only.
- Write your Full name without any mistakes.
- If you want to print your name on PAN card as the below examples write like that.
- SATHYAM VENKAT M K RAO
- SATHYAM V M K RAO
- S V M K RAO
- Non-individuals can write their name as the below form.
- Write your father name either married or unmarried.
- If you are applying for Changing your photo in PAN Card with the incorrect and uncleared photograph or signature with the new one, then tick the photo box column on the left margin.
- Enter your date of birth, mobile number, email id without any mistakes.
- Put signatures on the necessary columns.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft, net banking, credit card, debit card, cheque as your wish.
- By following the above instructions, you can fill the PAN Card Photo Change Request application form correctly.
Know more about PAN Card like benefits, PAN Card Status, How to apply, etc. from our site www.trackpancard.com