If you don’t know how to make PAN Card Name Change, then read the full article. People can Change Name in Permanent Account Number Card simply in two methods. You can apply for PAN Change or Correction Request Application Form in online or Offline.
Name Change in PAN Card
PAN means Permanent Account Number. It is very important in our life. Like Aadhar card PAN card is also very essential for every individual. You can utilize PAN card in many ways. With the help of PAN Card, people can make high-value transactions, buying a new vehicle, For opening a new bank account, passport, driving license, purchasing goods, etc.
People can apply for new Permanent Account Number Card through online or offline. The PAN Card Holders can change their name in PAN if there are any mistakes in PAN card. In the case of married women or divorce can also change PAN card name. If any misprint is there in your Permanent Account Number card, you can also change them by applying for Change Request Form. Only for the above conditions, you can make PAN name correction. Read the provided information carefully. It will be helpful for you to make Name correction in PAN card online.
Apply For Change Request Application Form
Indian Government started new services for the people. So, the applicants of PAN Card Holders can get relax. If any changes are there in your PAN, you can correct them. Therefore, with the help of those government new services, you can do PAN Card Name Change quickly. We are providing some steps to change name on PAN card. So, follow the below sections to know those steps.
How To Change Name in PAN Card
Many people don’t know how to change PAN Card Name. For PAN card change of name, the applicants have to apply for PAN change Request Form either online or offline. The PAN Holders have to fill the Request form to correct mistakes in their PAN card. After submitting the application, you will get the new PAN card with the same PAN Number. Hence, we are giving some important steps in the below sessions. So, the applicants of PAN can use those steps for changing the name on PAN card.
Steps for PAN Card Name Change Online
The applicants of Permanent Account Number have to follow the below steps carefully for changing their name in PAN Card. With these steps, you can know how to change Name in PAN Card without visiting the Income Tax Department.
- Click the below-provided link to apply through PAN name change form.
- You will find a page with NSDL Online Application Form for New PAN Card or Change In PAN card.
- You can change language which you are comfortable and scroll down the page.
- At the end of the page, you will see Category of Applicants column.
- Select category from that menu.
- The PAN Change Request Form appears on the screen.
- Fill the form without any fail.
- After filling the application pay Rs.107 through Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit card.
- The * mark blocks are mandatory to fill.
- Enter your Surname, Middle name, First name, father name correctly.
- After that enter your mobile name, email id, etc.
- Attach your identity proof Xerox to the application.
- Upload two passport size photos with white background.
- On the envelope, the heading should be Application for PAN Change Request + Acknowledgment Number.
- Send the envelope to the below address before 15 days from the day of acknowledgment number received.
- If your application did not reach the address before the in time, it would be canceled.
- Contact with the NSDL helpline number if any enquiries.
NOTE: NSDL Helpline Number – 020-2721 8080
NSLD e-governance Infrastructure Ltd,
5th Mantri Sterling,
Nr.Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016.
Steps to Change PAN Card Name Offline
If you want to know PAN Card Name Change procedure through offline you can follow the below steps.
- The applicants of PAN card have to download the PAN change Request Form from the official website.
- After that fill the application form with black ink in block letters.
- The * mark boxes are mandatory to fill.
- Enter your full name and your father name correctly.
- Write your mobile number, date of birth, email id, etc on corresponding columns.
- Paste 2 Passport size photos with white background (3.5 cm * 2.5 cm).
- Put a signature on the photo.
- Attach your Address proof, identity proof, and date of birth Xerox copies to the application form.
- If you do not pay the fee through online, then pin the demand draft or cheque to the application.
- Keep them in an envelope cover along with the application form.
- Pay application fee amount and submit the envelope at your near PAN centers.
Guidelines or Instructions for PAN Card Name Change
The applicants who want to Change their name in PAN card with the misprinted and incorrect name can follow the mentioned steps. By following those important points, you can make PAN Card Name Change quickly. To know more information about PAN Card Change Request the applicants must read the below steps.
- Take a Print out of the PAN Change Request Form from Official website.
- Fill the form with a black pen in block letters only.
- The form should be in English only.
- If you want to Change your NAME in PAN card, then tick the corresponding column on the left side of the margin.
- Do not tick the unrelated boxes.
- Write your name correctly in the application to print on the PAN card.
- Examples for you in how many ways you can write your name.
- NARAYAN POONAM RAVI
- POONAM RAVI NARAYAN
- N P RAVI
- N POONAM RAVI
- From the above ideas, you can write your name in the application form that you want to get printed on the PAN Card.
- Replace your mistakes correctly while writing PAN Change Request form.
- Tick the corresponding box on the left side of the application to indicate that you are applying for Name Change in PAN card.
- Enter the remaining details like date of birth, mobile number, email id, address, etc.
- Fill all the columns without leaving.
- Take two white background passport size photos with a measurement of 3.5 cm *2.5 cm and paste them in the application form.
- Take a xerox copy of your date of birth, address proof, identity proof and pin them to the application form.
- If you follow online process keep all the documents in an envelope cover and send them to the above address.
- If you applied for offline process submit the envelope and pay the application fee at the PAN card centers.
More information regarding PAN Card Status, Benefits, Instructions, and other PAN Card Details are available on our site www.trackpancad.com. So, if there are any queries please let us know through comments.