Do you have many PAN Card Complaints? The PAN Card Holders who want to register their Permanent Account Number Complaints or queries can write here. Read the full article to know about the Registration of PAN card Complaints.
PAN Card Queries
Many people are applying for PAN card through online with the help of the services provided by income tax department of the Indian government. To know their PAN Status income tax department started PAN complaints form. In that form, you can register your complaints and queries regarding your PAN card. The candidates who receive the Acknowledgement number directly from the NSDL or Coupon Number from the UTI or the TIN-FC or PAN centers can register their comments in the comment box. Therefore, the income tax department can resolve your problems. Everyone can check PAN Card Status after applying for PAN card.
The applicants of PAN Card should Know Your Jurisdiction because if any situation may occur to that also. So, before that, you have to know your complete details about PAN card after applying. If you are facing any problem regarding PAN Application or PAN Card, you can register your complaint. We are providing clear details about PAN Card Complaints in the below sections. So, follow them carefully for registering your comments about PAN Card.
PAN Card Complaints
The general complaints about PAN card are given in the below sections. So, if you are also facing the same complaints about your Permanent Account Number register in the complaint box as shown on this page.
- PAN not received.
- Wrong Consignment.
- Status not updated.
- Re-dispatch of PAN Card.
- PAN Card not received since one month.
- Not found PAN Card.
- PAN Card not delivered.
- PAN Card number could not process.
- Amount not refund.
- PAN Number not generated.
- Delay in PAN card issue.
- PAN card rejection.
- PAN Card with the wrong name printed.
- Photo mismatch in PAN Card.
- Address mistake in Pan Card.
- Physical Documents send but still NSDL status shown document not received.
- Incorrect dispatch registered number.
- PAN card status not updated and not received till now.
- Delay in issuing of Duplicate Pan Card.
- Non-allotment of PAN card.
The above are some common complaints people are facing. If you are also suffering from the same mistakes register in the comment box on the official website.
How to Register PAN Complaints?
Many of the people don’t know how to register their PAN Complaints. For those people, we are providing some simple steps for registering their PAN Card Complaints or queries. So, follow the below steps carefully to know the complaint registration process regarding PAN Card.
- First of all, go to the official website – www.tin-nsdl.com.
- Search for the customer care option.
- You will find customer care link on the left site of the page.
- Click on the customer care option.
- It shows the list from that select the complaints and queries.
- A page with PAN card complaints registration form appears on the screen as shown in the below figure.
- Select the Complaint option and fill the form.
- After filling the form without any mistakes click on the submit button.
- Send your PAN Card complaints to the NSDL after submitting.
- If you have any queries, then go to query option and fill the application and submit it.
- If you want to give any suggestions for NSDL, then click on the Suggestions for improvement option and fill the form without any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the submit button to send your suggestions.
Complaints & Queries of PAN
The applicants who are suffering from problems about PAN card can register their complaints in the official website of NSDL. As shown in the above process, you can register your complaints and queries about PAN card. For more details about PAN Card, Duplicate PAN Card, or PAN Card corrections follow our site frequently. We are providing the updated information on our site. So, visit regularly to know more details about PAN and TAN.