Download PAN Card Application form 49A pdf and apply Offline for PAN Card. You can also Apply Online for PAN Card. We have provided the PAN Card Online and Offline Application process in this article. Read this complete article and decide whether to apply Online or Offline. You can find PAN card application form pdf link along with PAN application required documents on this page. We have also shared the direct links to Apply Online for PAN Card through UTI/ NSDL/ Emudhra.
PAN Card Application
Do you want to apply for PAN Card through online? Scroll down this page and start your PAN application Process. The Income tax department has given the opportunity for all the Indian citizens to apply for PAN Card through Online or Offline Mode. Based on your availability you can apply for PAN card in any one of the two modes. There will separate PAN application forms for Indian citizens and Foreign citizens or NRI’s. To make your PAN application process easy, we have mentioned the clear info about how to apply for PAN Card online. You can simply follow the process below and apply for PAN card offline. Also, PAN card application form free download pdf is provided in the below sections of this page.
Why should we Apply for PAN Card?
PAN card is abbreviated as Permanent Account Number. Every individual who earns income and belongs to the Indian Nationality must pay their Income tax using this PAN card Number. PAN number is a ten digits code which is mandatory for all the taxpayers and to make major financial transactions. PAN card is issued by Income Tax Department, India under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes(CBDT). You should also remember that you have to link your PAN number while you open your bank account. Not only these, there are still a lot more benefits of PAN Card. Therefore, there is a need for every individual to apply for PAN card as it serves as Identification Proof. Check the Online Permanent Account Number card application documents and follow guidelines to apply for PAN card.
How to Apply for PAN Card?
You can download the PAN Card Application form 49A from the below link to apply through Offline. For Online Application, the Indian Income Tax Department has many services providers like UTIITSL, NSDL, Emudhra. These are some service providers who issue Online PAN cards. For both online and offline modes, the PAN application fee is Rs. 105/-. The following are the various process to apply for PAN Number.
- Offline PAN card application (Download the form 49A pdf)
- Apply Online for PAN Card – NSDL.
- Emudhra Online PAN Application form.
- Apply PAN Card Online – UTIITSL.
Download PAN Card Application Form – 49A, 48AA
PAN Card Offline Application Form for Indian Citizens – 49A
|Format||PAN Application Form|
|PAN application Form 49A PDF|
PAN Offline Application Form for Foreign Citizens – 49AA
|Format||PAN Application Form|
|PAN Card from 49AA Pdf|
Category of PAN Applicants are as follows
- Partnership Firm.
- Body of Individual.
- Hindu undivided family.
- Association of Persons.
- Local Authority.
- Artificial Judicial Person.
- Government Agency.
- Limited Liability Partnership.
How to Apply for PAN Card Offline?
- First of all, download the 49A/49AA PAN Application and take a print out.
- Then, fill the PAN card application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Note that you have to fill the PAN application form using a black pen.
- Fill all the personal details correctly, and do not leave any column with “*” mark.
- “*” mark indicates the mandatory information. If you submit without filling those columns your PAN Card application will be rejected.
- Now, fix the latest photograph on the top left of the application and sign across it.
- Now, make sure that the entered details are clear.
- Note that PAN card application fee is Rs. 105, which is to be paid while submitting the PAN 49A form.
- Finally, attach all the required documents and submit them to the nearest NSDL/ UTIITSL/ PAN card office (PAN Application Center) or TIN – FC.
PAN Application Centers
- If you want to apply through NSDL, here are the NSDL PAN Application Centers.
- You can also apply through UTIITSL. Here is the list of UTIITSL PAN Application Centers.
- There are also TIN Facilitation Centers which carries many activities like receiving PAN/TAN Applications, etc.
Note: The PAN Card will be sent through the registered post in maximum 20 days. Meanwhile, you can check the PAN Card Status here.
Online PAN Card Application – NSDL/ UTIITSL / Emudhra
Nowadays, all the people are preferring the online PAN when compared to the Offline PAN Application. So, we have mentioned the online PAN Card application process. Without going to Income Tax Department, you can just click on the link, follow the procedure and apply for fresh PAN number. The following are the PAN Card Online Application service providers. Use any of the websites and apply for PAN Card.
NSDL PAN Online Application
Full form of NSDL is National Securities Depository Ltd.NSDL is also one of the best service providers for Indian Income Tax Department. Therefore all the applicants who are willing to apply for PAN card through the NAS can check the following procedure.
- Go to the NSDL official website or make use of the link provided below.
- Then you will find the online NSDL PAN application form.
- Now, you have to select the application type and category.
- Enter the name without any mistakes carefully. (middle name, first name, last name).
- You have to mention the date of birth in this format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Check the captcha code and click on submit button.
- If you need to make any corrections, click on the reset button and re-enter the details.
UTIITSL PAN Online Application
UTIITSL is abbreviated as Unit Trust of India Infrastructure Technological Services Ltd. This UTI application process is mentioned below clearly. If you follow the steps you can easily apply for the UTI PAN card.
- Go to www.myutiitsl.com or click on the direct link given below.
- Now, the UTI PAN card application form opens.
- On the top of that UTI online application form, you will find guidelines and instructions.
- Once go through the guidelines before you start filling the UTI PAN application.
- Remember that you have to enter the details in the blocks with “*” marks.
- Firstly, in the application form, you will find the status of the application.
- After you enter the status details you have to mention the personal details like full name, father’s name, gender, DOB etc.
- Then you have to fill the address block without any mistake because it is the used to send PAN through Post.
- Next, you have to select the source of Income.
- Select the documents to be required using the drop list and other details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
eMudhra PAN Application
You can also apply through eMudhra which is one of the online service providers which works for Income Tax Department. If you are interested in applying for eMudhra PAN card, carefully follow the below steps and complete your PAN application process.
- Visit www.applypanonline.com website or utilize the link provided below.
- First of all, select the category of the applicant and must fill the personal information without any mistakes.
- Then you have to fill the contact details like mobile number, email id etc.
- Use the drop list and select the document proofs.
- Click on the check box to select your Income source.
- Then complete the address information block carefully.
- Fill the declaration block and click on submit button.
PAN Card Application Fee
PAN Card price is Rs. 105/- and additional bank charges. Otherwise, if you want to send the PAN Card outside India the PAN application fee is Rs. 971/-. The following are the payment gateways for the PAN card application. The PAN Card online application payment can be done through following modes.
- Demand Draft
- Credit/ Debit Card
- Net Banking Payment
|Applicant Category||Payment by CC/DD/ Net banking|
|Individual||Self/ family members|
|HUF||Karta of H.U.F.|
|Company||Any director of the company|
|Partnership firm/Limited Liability/ Partnership||Any partner of the firm or liability|
|Association of persons/ BOI/ Trust/ Artificial Judicial Person/ Local Authority||Authorised signatory covered under section 490 of Income Tax Act|
Guidelines for submitting PAN Application form
If you want to know more details about How to apply for PAN card, Click on the link below. And read all the guidelines to fill the PAN card Application form 49A/49AA. Other details about PAN Card Corrections are also available here.
Documents Required to Apply for PAN Card
Indian Citizens/HUF must Submit the following Documents
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Residential Address Proof.
- Identity Proof (Adhar card/driving license/ voter card etc).
- Date of birth Proof.
Foreign Citizens must Submit the following Documents
- Identity & Address Proof.
- Passport Copy.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) copy issued by govt of India.
- OCI (Overseas citizen of India) copy issued bu GOI.
For other information regarding the documents, please refer Required Documents for PAN Application.