Many people want to change PAN card address due to some reasons. They don’t know How To Change Address in PAN Card. Here you can change your address in PAN. Follow the Guidelines and change your address in Permanent Account Number Card within 2 simple methods.
Change Address in PAN Card
PAN Card is mandatory for every citizen to transfer high-value transactions, Net banking, Passport, Driving license, purchase of goods, mobile phones, starting a new business, Opening for a new bank account, etc. Many people don’t have a permanent address. They apply for PAN Card with the temporary address. If they change their house, their address proofs will also change. So, those people didn’t know How To Change Address In PAN Card. If there are any mistakes in your address proof, you should also make the address change in PAN Card. The applicants of PAN can change their address by following 2 methods. Read the below sections to know more details.
How To Change Address in PAN Card
The candidates who want to change their address in PAN Card can change in 2 ways. You can change either through online or offline. If you want to apply for offline, you have to send the application to the mentioned address.
If you did not know How To Change Address In PAN Card read the below steps carefully. The PAN Card Holders who want to apply for PAN Correction Form can apply in two ways either online or offline as per your choice. We are providing some steps for changing Address in PAN card. So, the applicants have to read the steps carefully to change address on PAN Card. Follow our site frequently to know latest updates and more details about PAN Card.
Steps for PAN Address Change Online
- Go to official Link provided below.
- Select a language which you can understand easily and Scroll down the page.
- At the end of the page, you can see Apply for Changes in PAN.
- Select a Category from the list.
- A Change Request Form appears on the screen.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Note that * mark columns are mandatory to fill.
- Without any leaves fill all the blocks.
- Enter existing PAN Number in corresponding blocks.
- Click on yes, if you want a paperless application form.
- Upload photo, signature, and documents.
- Once check the address if any mistakes are there.
- If there is no mistake, then click on submit button.
- Your changed address will appears on the PAN Card.
- After submitting the application form, you need to pay Rs. 107 as per the below options which you are comfortable.
- Pay money through Net Banking/ Cheque/ Credit card/Debit Card/Demand draft.
- After completing all the process, you will get an acknowledgment number on your mail-id.
- You will get an Application in PDF form along with acknowledgment number for your registered mail id.
- Paste 2 recent passport size photos ( 3.5 cm * 2.5 cm).
- Put signature within the box only.
- Attach Demand Draft, identity proof, photocopies of your address proof with the application form.
- If you don’t have other proofs, Adhar card is enough.
- Write your acknowledgment number on the back side of the Demand draft.
- On the envelope, write the heading as Application For PAN Change Request – your Acknowledgement number.
- Hence, forward the envelope to the following address.
Steps for PAN Address Change Form Offline
- First of all, download PAN Card Change Request Form.
- Fill the application form in BLOCK LETTERS with Black Pen.
- Put a signature on the photo and if any required on the left side of the form.
- The signature should not exceed the given box, it should be in the column only.
- After filling the form paste 2 passport size photos (3.5 cm * 2.5 cm ) with white background.
- Attach xerox copies of your address proof, identity, and Aadhar card with the application form.
- On the reverse side of the Cheque or Demand draft write your acknowledgment number.
- Search for your near PAN centers.
- Finally, At PAN Card Centers pay the Application Fee and Submit your application form with the necessary documents.
Your application has to reach the NSDL address within 15 days. Count your 1st day when you receive the acknowledgment number. If your application did not reach the address within the time, you have to apply again. Hence, you can call for NSDL Helpline numbers for any inquiries Call: 020-2721-8080.
NSLD e-governance Infrastructure Ltd,
5th Mantri Sterling,
Nr.Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016.
Important Guidelines for PAN Card Address Change
The applicants who want to do a change of address in PAN card have to follow the below instructions. With the help of the providing guidelines, you can easily change your address on the PAN card. We are giving the simple steps from the official website.
- Download the PAN Card Address Change application form from the below links.
- Fill the form in block letters with black ink.
- Enter your Name on the blocks in the below ways to print on the PAN Card.
SOMASUNDRAM M K
M K SOMASUNDRAM
K MADURAI SOMASUNDRAM
- If in a case of non-individuals enter your company name.
- Enter your details correctly without leaving any box.
- The individual applicants have to write their father name. If married they also have to enter their father name only.
- Individual applicants Date of birth should be written as DD/MM/YYYY.
- If the applicants belong to other categories, the date of birth should be 01-01-0001.
- If you are applying for the application to Change address in PAN Card, then tick the corresponding box on the left side margin of the application form.
- Do not forget to tick the Address box.
- For individuals the official or residential address is mandatory.
- The applicants of the firm, have to fill the LLP, Company, Local Authority, Trust, Name of the company and they are also necessary to fill.
- The PAN Holders from all categories have to fill the complete address.
- The details like Town/ City/ District/ Union or State Tetatory and pin code are important to fill.
- You can fill the PAN Change Request Form without any confusion by following the above steps.