If you lost your PAN and want to apply for Duplicate PAN Card with the old PAN Number, you can apply here. You can also change your Black and White Permanent Account Number with Colour by Reprint. PAN Card Reprint can be done by PAN Number.
Duplicate PAN Card / Second Original PAN
In our daily life PAN card is essential for making purchases of goods of high value, Deposit, withdraw, Financial transactions, Opening for bank accounts, etc. People did not remember their PAN Number. If you suddenly forgot your PAN number, you can easily know your PAN by simply entering your surname and date of birth.
If you lost your PAN card or if any damage happened to your PAN, you can apply for Duplicate PAN Card Online. The applicants of PAN can also change their Black and White PAN card with colored. For applying Second Original PAN card, you have to fill the application along with some documents. The list of the required documents is given in the below sections.
Reprint your PAN Card
People can apply online for the reprint of their PAN card. Every individual should have only one PAN Card. If in a case of damage or loss occurs, then they can apply for the Second original PAN Card with the old PAN Number. The candidates who have two PAN cards have to surrender their additional PAN to the Government. If not there will be a penalty of Rs.10,000 levied on you by the Government.
How to apply for Second Original PAN Card
The Candidates who want to apply for Duplicate Permanent Account Number can apply online. The application form is available on the official website. You can download the Form freely. If Indian the application Fee is Rs.107 (93+15 Tax). If the applicants are from out of the country the application fee is Rs. 994 (Application Fee Rs.93 +Dispatch Charges Rs.771 + Rs.15 for Service Tax). You can pay the money through Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft or Net Banking. After applying you can check PAN Card Status to know about the arrival of PAN.
Steps for applying Duplicate PAN
Many people did not know how to apply for the Second Original PAN Card with the previous PAN Number. Therefore, we are providing some simple and easy steps for Reprint your PAN Card. So, the applicants of PAN have to read the following steps for getting PAN Card. Along with the steps, we are also giving some required documents list for the applicants.
- First of all, go to the official website – incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in or utilize the link given below.
- Search for the PAN Card Duplicate Application Form.
- Find the Application form select category whether you want to reprint your PAN or Duplicate PAN.
- If you want to apply for Duplicate PAN Card select the PAN Application Form.
- For applying Duplicate PAN, you have to fill the application form with some details like Surname, Middle name, First name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, E-mail id, etc.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Select Indian if you are a Citizen of India.
- Enter the Captcha code appears on the screen.
- Before submitting the application check the details once.
- If no mistakes are there, then click on submit button.
Documents required for Duplicate PAN Online
For applying Duplicate or Reprint of PAN card you have to submit some documents. Without the necessary documents, you can not apply for the second original PAN card. For the sake of your convenience, we are providing the documents list in the below sessions. So, check the documents carefully and apply online for PAN card.
Proof of Identity, Date of Birth, Address
- The applicants of PAN Card have to submit their Date of birth, Identity Proof, Address Proof for getting duplicate PAN card.
- If you want to change your date of birth, you have to submit a valid document issued by the competent authority containing the correct date of birth.
- The above proofs must be in the name of applicants only.
- In the case of a minor ( below 18 years) any of their identity proof and the applicant’s parents or guidance address proof is acceptable.
- The address you have written in the PAN Change Request application form will be updated in the ITD Database.
- Address Proof in the name of the parents/siblings/spouse is not taken as a valid address.
Proof of PAN
- The applicants old PAN card proof is required to apply for New PAN.
- For cancellation of PAN Card, Proof of PAN is essential.
- If you do not have the PAN card Proof, then submit the copy of intimation letter issued by the Income Tax Department.
- You can also submit a copy of FIR (for PAN Card Lost) when intimation letter is not available for applying for a new PAN card.
Proofs for Change Request Form
If you want to change your name, father name, date of birth, address, etc. in the old one, then the following documents are necessary to apply for New PAN card.
- If the married ladies want to change their father name with husband name they have to show their publication of name change in the gazette (official one of an organization) and a copy of a passport in the name of her husband.
- The individual applicants other than married people can submit any proof which you want to print on your new PAN card.
- For companies, the applicants of PAN must submit the RCO’s Certificate for PAN change.
- Partnership firm candidates have to submit partnership deed or agreement.
- Registration/deed or agreement should be submitted by the other categories applicants like AOP/TRUST/BOI/AJP.
- In the case of Limited Liability Partnership, they can submit Registrar LLP’s certificate for Changes in PAN.
Instructions and Guidelines to Apply for Duplicate PAN Card
The applicants of PAN Card can easily apply for Duplicate PAN Card by following the below instructions.
- Download the application form from the below links.
- Fill it with black ink in block letters.
- Take two white background colored photographs with signature or thumb on them.
- Paste those photos on PAN Card Acknowledgment Form.
- Pay Cheque or Demand Draft of Rs.107.
- Attach Date of birth, identification Proof and Address Proof with Duplicate PAN Card Application Form.
- Forward the above documents along with the PAN Card Change Request form to the below Address.
NSLD e-governance Infrastructure Ltd,
5th Mantri Sterling,
Nr.Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016.
Visit our site regularly for more PAN Card Details.